Vanilla Butter Protein Bites!
Guys……These. Cookies. Were. Good.
….just saying ;]
My friends at Now Foods just came out with a naturally flavored butter coconut oil and although the first thing that came to mind was to use it with some savory — I then thought…butter…..in…cookies = YES.
I am in the middle of cleaning out my pantry and had a big box of Maple Pecan Granola from Trader Joes that I wanted to use up. My Mamacakes has made a granola Powercake before so I thought I would use granola as my main ingredient with cookies!
I used mostly Now Foods ingredients because they have everythanngggg so here is the recipe!
Vanilla Butter Protein Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt coconut oil in microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Combine coconut oil + sugarless sugar + eggs and whisk thoroughly.
- Add all other dry ingredients and USE YOUR HANDS to mix thoroughly.
- Spray parchment paper on a cookie sheet to prevent extra sticking.
- Roll a handful of dough into balls and space out on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 12-15 minutes checking to see when they are golden brown.
- Let cool to firm up and ENJOY!
*If you need more dry ingredients if batter is too wet — just add 1TB at a time of baking mix until it becomes like a dough.
Big shout out to Now Foods for being so amazing and keeping my pantry on point ;] you rock!
I hope you guys try these out and enjoy!
be true to you,
More Posts You Might Enjoy
Powermeal A Day YELLOW
D is for...Dessert from the @purelytwins!
Shamrock Spirulina Shake! [Recipe]